Complete the pre-registration if:
- the child has never been registered for school in New Brunswick, including Kindergarten and International students, or
- the child is moving from another school district
||Registration information for children who turn five before the end of December.|
- A form must be completed for each individual student. Click here to access the SchoolCash form.
- Under items click on the school district change form for the school which your child will be moving to.
- This form is only for students that are currently enrolled within the Anglophone East School District and are moving to another school within the Anglophone East School District.
- Once this form is received the new school will contact you by the phone number or email you provided to arrange an appointment for proper documentation and student transfer.
Once the online pre-registration is complete, contact your childs school to finalize the registration.
The following physical documentation is required for registration at the school:
- Birth Certificate
- Medicare Card
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residence (copy of phone/electric bill, etc.)
For additional information, please contact your neighborhood school.
Out of Bounds Enrolment at a School: