How do I get a copy of my high school transcript?  

For any transcript request a $2.00 charge will apply. As well, there is an additional $10.00 charge for transcript requests for former students who graduated:

  • Bernice MacNaughton - prior to 2007
  • Caledonia Regional High - prior to 2000
  • Harrison Trimble - prior to 2001
  • JMA Armstrong - prior to 2002
  • Moncton High - prior to 2007
  • Riverview High - prior to 2000
  • Tantramar Regional - prior to 1995

The request will not be processed until payment has been received. If you wish to pay at the school, please contact the school office.

You can find a full list of Anglophone East School District schools along with contact information in the Schools section of our website.

If the high school you attended no longer exists, please contact the Anglophone East School District at (506) 856-3222