School Improvement Plan

MISSION STATEMENT

Building a strong foundation for a successful future

VISION

Fostering an inclusive environment focusing on respect, fairness and integrity​

VALUES

Be a good citizen, be kind, be responsible and always do your best

LITERACY GOALS 

​​​​READING

By June 2015, 85% of students will be at or above grade level expectations in reading comprehension based on the provincial standards. The remaining 15% of students will demonstrate individual progression based on each team's student data collection.​ 
     
    WRITING

    By June 2015, 75% of students will be at or above grade level expectations on all writing traits. The remaining 25% will show individual progression in a minimum of one writing trait based on each team's student data collection.​

    NUMERACY GOALS 

    ​​By June 2015, 80% of students will be at or above grade level on the Number and Operations strand (basic facts). Each team will determine their actions. The remaining 20% of students will demonstrate individual progression based on each team's student data collection.​
    ​​

     


    ​​​By June 2015, 75% of students will be able to achieve appropriate or above on their May screener. The remaining 25% of students will demonstrate individual progression between screeners based on each team's student data collection.​
    ​​​​​​