November 1, 2017
- The group for Youth Mental Health Summit will meet in the Guidance area on November 2 at 12:20. If you have not yet joined the group created on the App Remind, please do so as soon as possible.
- Any cheerleaders or football players who have yet to pick up their fundraising order forms need to see Mrs. Teed today.
- There is a concert band practice at lunch today in the auditorium. Band members, please be in the music room by 12:35 to begin setting up.
- Vocal Ensemble practice will be today after school.
- Mount Allison is hosting a Moncton reception from 7-9pm on Wed. Nov. 15 at Resurgo Place (the Moncton Museum). This is an informal gathering open to students and their families, where you can meet and chat
with MtA representatives and other future Mounties. You can ask questions, learn about admissions and scholarships, and bring along your transcript to receive admission on-the-spot and we will waive the $50 application fee! We ask that students please register
beforehand online at discover.mta.ca.
- Are you interested in pursuing academics at the University of Kings College? They will be set up in the lobby on Wednesday November 1st during the lunch hour to answer any of your questions. Come check
- U of T will be visiting during the lunch hour on November 2nd in the lobby. Come see what they have to offer!
- Grad Assembly this Thursday during Win block. We will be voting on prom theme and other important upcoming announcements.
- Popcorn for sale in lobby $3.00 a bag proceeds to class of 2018
- Anyone interested in hosting a Chinese exchange student for a week from February 3rd to the 10th? Here's your chance!! The Winter Camp offers provides an amazing international experience for students! Profits
will be going to the grad class of 2018 so as Trimble Trojans we should give these students the experience they deserve!! Please go to Room 103 for more information!
- Thursday will be musical chairs in the caf!
Harrison Trimble High School