Friday, November 3, 2017
- Due to damage to the wall, students are no longer permitted to gather in the hallway across from the computer lab, room 219 until repairs are complete.
- Chartwell’s would like to welcome their Executive Roaming Chef, Peter Woodworth, who is working at HTHS until November 17th. Chef Woodworth believes in eating healthy, local foods. Beginning next
week, the cafeteria will open a Salad and Sub bar as a healthy option thanks to Chef Woodworth.
- The YAMH group will meet today during period 5 in room 209.
- Any Soccer boys interested in a black dry fit shirt for $20. Please see Boudreau in classroom #105
- The Saint Mary’s University Admissions department is happy to announce we will be once again hosting a Moncton Students’ Campus Tour day, with provided bus transportation! The tour will take place on Friday,
November 10th. Students will be picked up at 8:15am at Champlain Place and will be returned there at the end of the day at approximately 5:30pm. This is for any student in grade 12. If interested in signing up you can come to guidance or register online
- Mount Allison is hosting a Moncton reception from 7-9pm on Wed. Nov. 15 at Resurgo Place (the Moncton Museum). This is an informal gathering open to students and their families, where you can meet and chat
with MtA representatives and other future Mounties. You can ask questions, learn about admissions and scholarships, and bring along your transcript to receive admission on-the-spot and we will waive the $50 application fee! We ask that students please register
beforehand online at discover.mta.ca.
- Anyone interested in hosting a Chinese exchange student for a week from February 3rd to the 10th? Here's your chance!! The Winter Camp offers provides an amazing international experience for students! Profits
will be going to the grad class of 2018 so as Trimble Trojans we should give these students the experience they deserve!! Please go to Room 103 for more information!