Thursday November 14, 2017
- The Christmas parade will be meeting in Room 201 on Wednesday, November 15th and Thursday, November 16th at the beginning of lunch. Anyone who can stay after school this week to begin painting would be
- Cheer tryouts for the competitive season will be in the gym Tuesday, November 14 and Thursday, November 16 from 5:30-7:15. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Wrestling practices begin November 14, at 4:00 in the cafeteria. Anyone currently on the team, or anyone who would like to be part of the team, should attend.
- Varsity Boys Basketball team have a meeting in Room 219 right at the start of lunch.
- There is a practice for all vocal ensemble members at 12:45 in the auditorium today.
- Wednesday and Thursday there will be a meeting at 12:30 in Room 204 for NELB for anyone interested in joining.
- The Youth Mental Health Summit will be heading to the summit tomorrow morning. We will meet outside of the guidance office. Please be early since the bus is leaving at 8:45.
- This Thursday, November 16, Chapters in Dieppe will be hosting Trimble’s 3rd Annual Literacy Night. Come on out and help to support classroom libraries and the purchase of books in our school. It’s also
a great time to start your Christmas shopping and enjoy a beverage at Starbucks. Entertainment will also be provided by Trimble students.
- Anyone interested in hosting a Chinese exchange student for a week from February 3rd to the 10th? Here's your chance!! The Winter Camp offers provides an amazing international experience for students! Profits
will be going to the grad class of 2018 so as Trimble Trojans we should give these students the experience they deserve!! Please go to Room 103 for more information!
- Congrats to the hockey boys on their 4-1 win against Matthieu Martin last night. There is a mandatory meeting in room Room 102 for all players at lunch.
- Wednesday is the boys basketball home opener. The game is here at Trimble at 8pm against Riverview. We hope to see tons of maroon and white in the stands!
- Thursday will be musical chairs in the cafeteria!!
- On November 14th at 7 PM Acadia University will be at the Moncton Crowne Plaza for a parent student night. They will be doing a presentation, hearing from recent alumni, taking free applications and doing
on the spot admissions if students have their transcripts. It will be a great way for students and their parents to learn more about the school. Students can register at
- Mount Allison is hosting a Moncton reception from 7-9pm on Wed. Nov. 15 at Resurgo Place (the Moncton Museum). This is an informal gathering open to students and their families, where you can meet and chat
with MtA representatives and other future Mounties. You can ask questions, learn about admissions and scholarships, and bring along your transcript to receive admission on-the-spot and we will waive the $50 application fee! We ask that students please register
beforehand online at discover.mta.ca.