• Congratulations goes out to our very own Peter Zhu on winning the Grand Prize at the River Valley Regional Science Fair in Fredericton yesterday. Peter will be moving on to the Canada Wide Science Fair in Ottawa next month! So if you
see him today be sure to congratulate him!
•The sign-up sheet for intramural badminton is outside the gym. It will be mixed doubles, so guys find a girl or girls find a guy to be partners with and sign up. Mr. Douthwright is looking for volunteers to help with intramural Badminton.
Reminder that Mel Rogers and Elise Hansen are representing Trimble at the regional badminton championship at Moncton High starting at 10am this Saturday. Please come out and support these Trojan athletes if you are able to.
• The Coffee House is next Wednesday night at 7pm. Admission is $3. Please see Mr. Douthwright if you want to perform in the coffee house as there are two performance spots left.
• A huge good luck goes out to the boys and girls rugby teams as they both have their very first tournament this weekend.
• This weekend a tragic crash claimed the lives of 16 members of the Humbolt Brocos Jr A hockey organization. On Thursday we ask you all to wear your favourite jersey or simply wear the colours of green and yellow to honour the Humboldt
Broncos. Anyone who is wearing a jersey or yellow and green could meet in the lobby at the very start of lunch for a picture. SC will be going around class to class during third period selling green and yellow ribbons for the Broncos. The ribbons are not
a fixed price but they are by donation as all proceeds will go to the victims’ families.
• There will be a meeting on Tuesday next week at lunch for anyone interested in dragon boat. Meeting will be in Saunders room.