Lots of important news and reminders for this week!
- KD Wednesday is still happening at the Petitcodiac Baptist Church at lunch for high school students. As per provincial regulations, students must show proof of being fully vaccinated before entering the church.
- Reminder of the vaccination clinic at the school tomorrow for students in grades 9-12. Students must have a completed consent form and if they have already received 1 dose of the vaccine, they must bring a record of that as well.
- September 30th is National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. All students and staff are encouraged to wear orange on Thursday in honour of this day.
- School picture orders must be returned by this Friday. After Friday, parents will need to order directly through Harvey Studios and a late fee will apply.
- Our grads will be having a bottle drive this Saturday from 9-4 at the school. More details will be sent out by Friday but please get your recyclables ready!
- The PRS Parents Who Care are pleased to be able to offer their annual fundraiser in support of tools and tech for Petitcodiac Regional School. This week all K-8 students will bring home a package for fundraising including a beautiful catalogue of gifts and wrap, a paper order form, prize information, and information on how to set up your child to raise funds online. Great prizes are also offered by the PRS Parents Who Care committee; for every student that participates in this fundraiser, their name will be entered into a draw for some amazing items. All online orders have option to ship to school or ship to the customer’s address. All online orders also get to shop from a lot more catalogues and a free gift at checkout. If your student is in High School and would like to participate, please see the office for extra fundraising packs. Please contact Sherry Beaman at email@example.com or 756-2587 if you have any questions.
On behalf of the school and the PRS Parents Who Care, we thank you for your support of this fundraiser for tools and tech for PRS!
- Please be sure that your child has a water bottle and at least 1 extra mask for school. We are getting a lot of requests for these at the office.
- Parents are reminded that we have been asked to limit the number of visitors in the school. If you need to drop something off or pick your child up, please buzz the office from the main door and we will send your child out to meet you.
- We have been receiving a number of last minute calls asking us to notify students of a change in after school arrangements. Dismissal is a very busy time especially for grades K-2. If a change must be made we ask that you contact the school at least 15 minutes before dismissal.