Hello everyone and welcome back to a new school year at Queen Elizabeth School. We wanted to let you know of a few items:
1. At the start of each month, a blue newsletter will be sent home with each child. It will also be posted on our website. The newsletters contain important information and are the main method of communicating important items and dates to parents each month. Please be sure to look for and read through these newsletters each month when they arrive home with your child.
2. Safe Arrival - there is no safe arrival program in place yet at Queen E. There is a new computerized system in the works district-wide and we will provide you with more information on that as we receive it.
3. Please be sure to send a note in to your child's teacher relating to any absences or late arrivals. The teacher can then update your child's attendance accordingly.
4. This Wednesday, Sept. 20 there will be a Home & School BBQ at 5:30 followed by Meet the Team at 6:30 in the gym. Hope to see you all there.
5. This Thursday, Sept. 21 is a half day (morning only) for students as there is Professional Learning for teachers in the afternoon. Grades K-2 will be released at 11:30 and grades 3 - 8 will be released at 12:00.
Have a great week!