Good afternoon from TRHS,
1. Parents are reminded to confirm bussing for your child on the ASD-E website using the School and Bus Locater button. Students needing alternate transportation on a regular basis are required to complete an alternate conveyance request form. These can be picked up at the school office.
Those dropping students off or picking them up from school are reminded to do so in our upper parking lot. Students driving themselves to school are to obtain an annual parking pass from the office and park in the upper parking lot. The lower lot is for staff and buses.
2. School fees are $30 for students in grades 10-12 and $40 (which includes a one-time locker fee) for grade 9 students. We encourage you to register on the School Cash Online program found on our school website. School fees can be paid online or with cash at the office during the lunch hour and are due by Sept. 30th.
3. This week, your child was given 6 forms to take home to be signed and returned. These include an updated Student Profile sheet, Policy 311, Bring Your Own Device policy, Media Permission, Bus Safety and Lockdown procedures. We appreciate you reviewing these with your child and returning them as soon as possible.
4. There will be a home football game tomorrow at the TRHS Dave Jardine Memorial Field. The Titans will take on the Leo Hayes Lions, who they met in the provincial finals last year. Game time is 1:00pm and admission is $3 for students and $5 for adults.
5. Mark your calendars- School Picture Day is on Friday, Sept. 15th.
6. We look forward to meeting you at our Open House planned for Monday, Sept. 18th. The PSSC election will also take place that evening. More details will be sent out next week.
7. We encourage you to visit Tantramar Regional High School's website at trhs.nbed.nb.ca.
Have a great weekend!