Good evening from TRHS,
1. Students will be returning to school tomorrow to begin Semester 2. Students should report to their period 1 class, where they will be given their schedule and information needed for Semester 2. Student names are posted alphabetically in the foyer with the location of their period 1 class, should they have forgotten.
2. Grade 11 & 12 students are reminded that any schedule changes must be made by the end of the week. The instructions for course change requests will be communicated to students tomorrow.
3. The late bus for semester 2 will run based on the need from our extra-curricular groups meeting after school. The late bus to Port Elgin/Murray Corner and the late bus to Dorchester will run on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, leaving TRHS at 5pm until March Break.
4. We are pleased with the transition our Grade 9’s have made to high school and these students will be permitted off-campus at lunch beginning Monday, Feb. 5th.
5. Tomorrow, our basketball teams play a double-header at home with the boys hosting Bonar Law Memorial School at 6pm and the girls hosting James M. Hill High at 8pm. Go Titans!
6. There is also a Winter Formal taking place tomorrow evening at the school from 7-9pm. The theme is Candyland!
7. Semester 1 report cards will be sent home with students this Friday.