Good evening from TRHS:
1. The 2018 yearbooks have arrived! Some were distributed today and a kiosk table will be set up in the foyer tomorrow at lunch for students continue to pick up their paid yearbooks. There are a limited amount of extra yearbooks available for purchase (cost is $60 and must be paid at the office).
2. Tomorrow is the last day of classes and students will be cleaning out their lockers at the end of the day. Students should take all materials home they need to prepare for exams and return any library books and textbooks to the Learning Commons tomorrow or on the day of their exams.
3. Final assessments will take place next week and there has been one change to the exam schedule- Children’s Literature 120 has moved from Friday to Thursday. The exam schedule can be found on the TRHS website (trhs.nbed.nb.ca).
4. Buses will be making their regular morning and after school runs next week. There will be no late bus. Tomorrow will be the last day for cafeteria service at TRHS.
5. Final report cards will be distributed on Friday, June 22nd at 8:30am. Buses will leave TRHS at 12:30pm that day.
6. Graduation information can be found on the TRHS website calendar and Grad News page.
Have a great night!