As of January 1st, 2016 Anglophone School District – South has been using a new on-line School Rental Contract system.
1. The new fee structure will be in place for all rentals effective Sept. 1, 2016. All users will require a custodian for any hours beyond the regular work hours of the school custodians. In most cases, this will be for weekend hours and in the rare case any bookings Monday to Friday after the regular custodian hours. Please see the attached fee schedule.
2. Custodial hours when required will be billed at a flat rate of $20.00 per hour.
3. Groups can start booking rentals for the Sept. 2016 – June 2017 school year after Aug. 14, 2016.
4. As part of the registration process, Under 18 Not for Profit Groups will require a Canada Revenue Agency Charity number or A Provincial Non Profit Organization number. Your group will require one of these numbers if you are claiming Not for Profit under 18 status for all bookings starting 2016 school year.
5. The website to apply for Not for Profit/Non Profit Organization status can be found at:
6. Payment for school use of facilities must be paid in advance. Groups can choose to pay the whole fee in advance or to pay one month at a time. Payment can be made by credit card.
7. Schools have first priority for the use of their facilities. Schools will book out the dates and times they require before their calendar is posted to the on-line system. There may be the rare occasion when a booking made by an outside group may have to be cancelled due to an unforeseen school need. A refund or credit, depending on the wish of the user, will be issued for all cancellations.
Thank you for the support we have received with the change over to the new system since January 1, 2016!
If you have any questions or comments concerning the new on-line system or the contents of this letter, please contact Darlene Power at Darlene.email@example.com