The following schools are located in Sub-District 11:
· Apohaqui Elementary School
· Norton Elementary School
· Sussex Corner Elementary School
· Sussex Elementary School
· Sussex Middle School
· Sussex Regional High School
· You must live in the sub-district for which there is a vacancy
· You must be 18 years of age or older
· You must be a Canadian citizen
· You must not be an employee of the school system
If you are interested in serving as a District Education Council member for the remainder of the current four year term, (ending June 30, 2020), and you meet the eligibility criteria outlined above, then you are encouraged to express your interest in writing to: Superintendent, Anglophone South School District, 490 Woodward Avenue, Saint John, NB E2K 5N3. Your letter must address each of the four eligibility requirements, provide a mailing address and daytime contact information. Submissions must be received by 4:00 p.m. on September 21, 2018.
The Anglophone South District Education Council will forward the names of eligible applicants to Education Minister Brian Kenny who will select the applicant to be appointed.
Zoë Watson, Superintendent