FOOD DRIVE FOR THE STUDENT HUNGER PROGRAM: DEC 7-8
Our school will be collecting non-perishable food items to donate to the Fredericton Community Kitchen. Donations would be immensely appreciated! To make it easy, you can drop off items at the school concerts on December 7 & 8.
Here is a current list of needs:
• Boxes of nut- and chocolate-free granola bars
• Canned pasta sauce
• Canned vegetables
• Canned soup
• Canned fruit
• Fruit cups
• Individual packs of instant oatmeal
• Canned meats: tuna/chicken/ham
• Canned baked beans
• Microwave popcorn
• Sandwich bags: Ziploc -- sandwich and snack size
• Brown paper lunch bags: Kraft paper bags -- 5" x 3.5" x 10"
K-2 Christmas Musical - "Twinkle & Shine!"
Dec.7, 9:15 for parents/family members of students whose last names begin with L to Z.
Dec. 8, 9:15 for parents/family members of students whose last names begin with A to K.