SAFE ARRIVAL PHONE NUMBER
1-833-294-4838 - PLEASE CALL TO REPORT YOUR CHILD'S ABSENCE FROM SCHOOL.
Staff Appreciation Week - Feb10-14th
Memo from the Chief Medical Officer re:Coronavirus
Please note the information contained in the link regarding the coronavirus.
Student Drop off: A Parent’s/Guardian’s Responsibility
There have been numerous complaints of late and we need your help.
• The large pylons identify a quick kiss and go area. This is not for parking, leaving your vehicle, and taking a lot of time.
• If you need to come into the school or get out of your car, park along the sidewalk or in the parking lot.
• Reduce your speed in the loop and the parking lot.
• Ice and snow have covered the sidewalk. Be mindful of children walking on the edge of the driveways where the sidewalk is hidden.
• Pull over, don’t block other cars from continuing to move through the loop.
• Be patient, over 200 students are dropped off daily.
• Thank you for keeping your children safe.
French Second Language Registration Information for 2020-2021. Please click the link for additional information. http://web1.nbed.nb.ca/sites/ASD-W/fsl/Pages/default.aspx
February 10th - Orders due, with payment, to the school by 9am (date change due to Friday's storm). Shirts are $10 each with $3 from each order staying at the school. Available in youth and adult sizes.
Form for Schools to send home with kids (002).pdf
Dates to Note:
Minister of Education Public Consultations on the Green Paper - February 10th, at 7pm
Monday, February 17th - Family Day - no school for staff or students.
Wednesday, February 26 - Pink Shirt Day