Memo to Garden Creek Parents and Guardians
Monday, March 13th, 2017
Good afternoon, Creekers!
I hope this finds you all well after the past week of students being off. Even though we did lose the hour last night as we SPRUNG forward, they were eager to learn and in happy spirits. :)
Parent Survey: Thank you to all of you who completed our survey. We will be going through the results to help improve our school :)
Baked Potatoes will be provided to students this Friday, courtesy of Home and School and our teachers :) Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
Movie Night - Friday March 24th - TROLLS! - more info to come...
- Tuesdays - Fluoride Mouthrinse program
- Thursday March 23 - Kindergarten lunch /hot lunch
- Friday, March 17th - Hot lunch orders are due
- Tuesday, March 21st - Home and School Meeting 6:30 pm
- Friday, March 24th - Yearbook orders are due - orders going home tomorrow ( or today) / Grade 2s to Greener Village / Movie night
- Tuesday March 28th - PSSC meeting
- Monday April 3 - Achievement Reports issued
- Thursday April 6 - Parent Teacher interviews at night
- Monday April 10th - Parent Teacher interviews in the morning and Professional Learning in the afternoon - No school
Have a great week!!
Garden Creek Elementary
453-5409 (c) 259-0588
"Once a Creeker, Always a Creeker!"
Mission Statement: Garden Creek School strives to provide a safe, caring learning environment where everyone feels accepted and can develop their full potential.
Vision Statement: Garden Creek School students will develop the skills to become enthusiastic lifelong learners and caring active citizens of their communities.