Ferris Street Park outing is confirmed for Wednesday, Nov. 29th. This notice is for families of students going on the Grades 2-5 outdoor club field trip to Ferris Park tomorrow. The weather looks fairly good; there is only a 30% chance of precipitation during the time we are at the park. At this point, the trip will only be cancelled due to a change of the forecast to a steady downpour of rain during the early afternoon. If you decide your child should not go, please let Mrs. Hall, in our school office know. She can be reached at 453-5433. Please leave a message. I would strongly suggest children come properly dressing in hats, mitts and water proof boots. Sincerely, Curry Smith.