We had our first Mystery Reader today! Thank you to Mr. Chiasson who visited our classroom to read a story with us.
Are you interested in being a Mystery Reader? It's easy to do and we would love for you to visit. Here's a bit about it:
- You and I will arrange a date and time that works for both you and the class. Remember to keep your visit a 'secret' - the surprise is half the fun!
- I will ask you to send me 3 clues about yourself that I can share with students the morning of your visit.
- When you arrive we will have a sign on the door for you to knock so we can get all ready for you.
- You will share a story with the class. You can either bring one from home or I can have one ready for you.
- That's it!
- If you would like to be a Mystery Reader, just let me know!