Nackawic High School
Grade 9 Supplies List
This is a general list; other supplies may be required throughout the year such as Bristol board.
· Binder(s) – 5 subjects (1 large with 5 dividers or 5 separate, etc.)\
· Loose-leaf (continuous supply)
· Scientific calculator
· Geometry set
· Graph paper (pad of 8 ½” x 11” sheets)
· Ruler (solid) – no flexible rulers
· Box of pencils, erasers (continuous supply)
· Box of pens - black or blue(continuous supply)
· Pencil case (school policy – no drug/alcohol labels or inappropriate sayings)
· Extra pack of dividers
· Scissors, pencil crayons, coloured markers, glue stick
· 20 page protectors (for portfolios)
· Newsprint scrapbook (Gr. 9 Social Studies)
· Small coil notebook - for journal - Social Studies
· French/English dictionary
· English dictionary and thesaurus
· Sneakers, t shirt, shorts or gym pants for Phys. Ed.
· *Immersion only – Bescherelle Verb Book
A few duo tangs and folders for project work is recommended.
Student Fee – due before Oct. 18th } $30 or $60/family.
Please note: Students cannot participate in any extracurricular activity until they have paid their student fee in full.
When purchasing clothing and supplies please keep our school dress code in mind