Teen Dating Violence Information Session
February 27th 7-8:30pm
Hampton High School
Did you know?
· 43% of all reported incidents of dating violence happen to 15-24 year olds.
· 13% of girls who report having been in a relationship report being physically abused
· 82% of parents’ report feeling confident they could recognize if their teen was experiencing dating violence, but more than 50% did not know the warning signs.
Would like to know more about -
· Prevention of teen dating violence?
· Warning signs of dating violence?
· Services available in our community?
For more information: