New students to Anglophone School District West:
If you have the following status:
  • Canadian Citizen re-locating from elsewhere in Canada or New Brunswick
  • Permanent or Temporary Resident
  • Parent with Work Permit
  • Parent With Study permit
Go To:  New Students Page or Kindergarten Page

International Student
If you have the following status:
  • You are not from Canada but wish to apply to attend high school for a true International Experience
  • Your family is part of New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program ,(PNP) but you wish to come to school before you receive your Permanent Resident status
  • You are an Exchange organization / student 

Go To: International Students Website